Here, I'll start with 5 completely random awesome things:
1. Hobnobs. I love hobnobs. For those not in the know, they are yummy yummy oaty biscuits with one side covered in chocolate. They are extremely delicious and extremely addictive.
2. Thingvellir. One of the more memorable places I've visited in my life. On the one hand, it was the seat of the Althing, one of the world's oldest parliaments. On the other, it also happens to sit right on the boundary between the Eurasian and Norht American tectonic plates, giving you a great view of geology in action.
3. Okapis. Little miniature giraffes wearing stripy stockings? What's not to love?
4. Lasers. Lasers are neat. The thing I mostly love as lasers is that they were originally devised from pure science, without any particular application in mind. Now they're used for everything from hair removal to compact discs to little pointers used to torment cats.
5. Giving people birthday presents they aren't expecting. I did this earlier today to kamara and it made her spaz, which was fun.
Your turn now. 5 awesome things. Go go go!